Imagine your employees walk up to a cabinet, opens the door and removes their needed items and every step was automatically monitored. This happens with the Accu-Cab™ because:
- RFID Technology requires less steps to issue and return items
- Touch screen control allows for easy CribMaster user interface and System Log-in
- Easy dispensing, tracking and replenishment of kits, spare parts, calibrated tooling, etc.
- Reduced walk time for items which will improve productivity
- Reducing mission critical stock-outs
- With inventory available in one convenient location, there’s less time spent waiting and searching for supplies
- and more...
The Accu-Cab™ is a great solution for managing kits at point-of-use, tracking the usage of durable items, RFID tool tracking or tracking maintenance items to work orders and tasks. The only additional step to employees is identifying who they are by a password on the touch screen or a bar-code scan. No inventory to scan or transactions to log. Transactions are automatically recorded when inventory is removed from the cabinet.
Product Used For
Point-of-Use Inventory Dispensing
1 - Motorola Reader
Height = 90"
4 - Motorola Antennae
Width = 62"
Asset Tracking/ Loss Prevention
PC, Touch Screen, Software, Symbol 2208 Scanner
Depth = 38"
Maintenance Inventory/ Spare Parts
Kit Distribution and Management